CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Woohoo for the internet connection

So I told everyone that I would post today, but we did not have internet last night or all day today. I just got it back about an hour ago. So therefore I will not be posting anything tonight. I will try my best to post tomorrow after I get back from the orphanage and eat lunch. Sorry for those of you who get on everyday to see if I have posted something new and worth reading lol. Sorry today is not the day for an interesting post with lots of pictures to see. Hope you all have had a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am one of the ones that gets on every day. Am anxious to hear about your experience at the orphanage. You are in our prayers! We love and miss you!
Aunt Marilyn

Anonymous said...

I will be reading your blog every day! We miss you at Church! Have fun in Brazil.

Love,

Noelle

Anonymous said...

Well, Miss Gillian Day Hough,
I miss you too much!!!! We are going to have to have a great big family conference about all the kids being gone. I don't know what has happened to this family!!! Can't wait to hear about the orphanage. I just can't adopt so don't tell me too much. I'll take the Praxis II this Sat., so pray from 8:00 til 10:00 our time. I really need to pass it - don't want to pay too many times to take it. Too impatient to take it more than once anyway. Hough and Day mix. I'll look for your blog. Have a great time and we'll have a BASH planned for when you get home. I love you so much!!!
Love,
Aunt Nena

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,

I am also one that checks every day (and night) to see if you have posted. We will be glad to catch up when you get time. Know you are busy but are having lots of fun. We really miss you very much.

Love you,

Rebekah & Mal