CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Churrasco/BBQ

The church Michawn and Joel go to have a different schedule. One weekend they will have church on Sat night and the next on Sunday morning. The main service is on Sunday nights. So one Sunday morning we got up and went to a Churrasco which is the BBQ and we got to go swimming. It was a lot of fun. The weather was beautiful and the sun was shinning.....it was just great. Something that reminded me of home and reminded me of the Six Flags trip I took with Mrs. Rebekah, Malloy, and Allison a week before I left. It made me think about our time at the pool. That was a great girls trip, so much fun! Anyhoo here are some pictures from the day at the pool and then that night we went to Goiania to a church that supports Joel and Michawn and there are a few pictures of the girls dancing during worship.

































Joel was telling me how to dive. I wanted to try to do it because I dont remember the last time I tried to actually dive.



My legs fell forward so....

I decided to try again.







I was laying out and Hadley came and sat by me. So cute.















Im really not sure what the guys were doing.

















This was some Peach Cobbler type stuff and it was yummy!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Sounds like fun. Can they play psychiatrist or roller coaster in Portuguese????

Wanted to let you know that Patti has set up a blogspot type thing for the youth. It's at Magnoliabcyouth.wordpress.com

We will be updating from Mississippi on our trip. She put a link from that site to your site and the rebuildlakeshore site about the place that we are going. Thought you might want to check it out next week. There is one picture there now that we made Wednesday night of most of the group.

Love ya,
Mrs. Dottie

Anonymous said...

Gillian,

I am so glad that you are having a great time in Brazil! We are getting ready for the youth mission trip and I have set us up a blog so YOU and everyone at home can keep up with us! Since you can't go with us, I know you would want to know what's going on in Bay St. Louis, MS! I added links to your blog and the church where we will be staying to our blog.

Our blog address is: http://magnoliabcyouth.wordpress.com.

Girl, I have so many pictures of everyone in the world on my computer! I started a sharing blog where I am posting pictures for people and asking them to copy them because there is no way I could burn that many cds!

We made a picture of almost everyone going on the youth mission trip on Wednesday night and I put it on my blog. It is a full size version of the header from the youth blog. Check it out. Turned out pretty good since it was almost 8 o'clock when we took it.

My sharing blog address is:
http://mysharingplace.wordpress.com

Whew, this was kinda long, huh? Anyway, keep the news coming from Brazil and we will keep you updated from Mississippi. We miss you, Gillian!

Love,

Mrs. Patti

Gillian Day Hough said...

So Mrs. Patti I looked at the youth site and i love it already. I tried to comment on it but im not sure if it worked. Look and see if it worked and if not let me know how to reply. Love yall and miss yall bunches.