CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Girls Day Out

Last Saturday Michawn and I got to take a trip to town. She showed me around downtown Anapolis, where they live, but for some reason I didn't take any pictures of the town. Silly me. The main reason we went was to get a fan for my room. At home in the States I have a ceiling fan and I always sleep with it on. Well my room doesn't have a ceiling fan so we went to get just a little fan like the kids have in their rooms. After we got the fan and walked around the shopping area we went to Super X to eat, translating that, its Super Cheese. The letter X is called cheese. Here they use some English words just because they like them. Michawn and I said if they think English is so cool then why don't they speak it, sure would make it easier for her :-). After we ate our burgers we went to rent a movie and then came home and played with the kids for a little while, went running that night, and then watched Hairspray.


Mallory I didnt know you would be here!


I love you and miss you!


Brazilians are really big on beans and rice. They have it at every meal. This is the beans and rice isle, but this is just part of it.


I guess Ariel decided to come early. Ariel is a laundry detergent and this is actually the detergent we use while in Romania.


The restaurant we ate at. It was super good too. :-)



This is the famous fan. After: 30 mins of waiting in an isle for someone to get the fan for us, three sets of paper work, a man opening and putting the fan together to make sure it works, boxing it back up, and about $60. I have a fan in my room. Electronics are extremely expensive here and quit a process to get them.


Some time with the kids when we got back from town.










If you blow this picture up you may can see the little white tail of the kite.


























Michawn had to go into the kids rooms before the movie and get their swimming stuff ready for Sunday and Eissa was sleeping like this. She fixed her and later she had to go back in there and she was hanging out of the crib again. So cute.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice blog

I wish good luck to you
Come to my blog

Michawn said...

Those sure are some cute kids. ;)
ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

You know you will never be able to get away from that girl, Mallory. You are her hero! That is too funny.. the thing that blows hot air.. named Mallory! lol.

I have to agree with Michawn, those are some cute kids. You are doing a great job with that camera.

Keep those pictures coming!

Love ya!

Rebekah