CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Want to talk to me?????

Just so everyone will know. You can call and hear my voice if you would like. You may already know this, but Joel and Michawn have a Boston number that you can call and it will ring on the house phone here in Brazil. If you call from the United States it will just charge you a long distance call, you will not be charged for an international call. They pay a monthly payment to have this number and they have unlimited minutes. One thing is that I can not call you, you will have to call me if you want to talk and you can call whenever you want but just keep in mind that we are two hours ahead of yall. If it is 9 am there then its 11 am here. Hope to talk to yall soon, here is the number: 1-978-364-4247

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie! How are things going? Well I was just thinking about you on my way to school this morning so I thought that I would drop by and say hello! Mom and I will be heading off to Baton Rouge this afternoon for me to take my first state board test tomorrow! YAY!! So please be in prayer for that...I'm a little nervous. But I only have 10 days of school left!! WHOOHOOO!! haha..well I will let you go! Hope you have a great week! Love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

Oh and I am going to try to call you one day...I promise...I just keep forgetting that I can...

Gillian Day Hough said...

I will be praying! Well i hope to talk to you soon. Love you and miss you bunches.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Do you have an e-mail address. I can try to send the Bible School slideshow Patti made. I don't know if it will work but I will try. Thought you might like to see it.
Miss you!

Gillian Day Hough said...

that would be awesome Mrs. Dottie. You can send it to jesus_gigi@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

miss you, Gillian and will try to call you, too. This is the first I have heard about that no., I think.

Love you!
Aunt Marilyn