CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're Soldiers

The other night Joel went to church for some special celebration/service for the church's anniversary, I was fixing pizza for the kids (one of my new favorite things to cook), and Michawn was taking a shower/feeding Cass/ putting Cass down for bed. Joel put a movie on for the kids before he left so they would sit and be still until the pizza was ready. Michawn got finished and was on the computer when Eissa walked in with pen all over her face, not long after that Hadley came in and said "We're Soldiers" it was soooo funny and I could not help to laugh but they were told never to write all over each other again. Grady started feeling really sorry during supper and said "I never do it again." So sweet. So here are some pictures of the Ebersole Soldiers and me making the pizza :-).










NOTE: I know some of you are waiting on the hiking pictures....they are coming. There are almost 200 pictures so I am trying to narrow it down and resize all of them to get ready to post them.

0 comments: