CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

New Email Address

First I want to apologize for not posting much the past week or so. Ariel arrived Friday and I have been spending time with her. I have not really had time, or to be more honest, I have not wanted to sit down and get together a post. I only have a little more than a week left here and I'm trying to enjoy it. I will try my best to get a post up soon though. I know it wont be tomorrow because me, Michawn, and Ariel are going to be gone most of the day, but anyway....the main reason of this post; I got a new email address due to junk mail. If you want to contact me please email me at gillian_hough@hotmail.com.

3 comments:

Steph said...

brianbritt@calvaryruston.org

Anonymous said...

Hey Honey...

Hope you are doing well. I know you are enjoying Ariel being there. I know you're excited about returning to the megatropolis of Saline. Only a few more days. Macie asked when you were coming home...think she misses you. I am taking Johnathan to have his 2 year old pics made tomorrow (Thurs). He's grown so much this summer...he's starting to speak in phrases now. Such a big boy!! Nash is talking; getting fatter everyday. Macie and I went school shopping this week...she's decked out with Hannah Montana backpack and clothes. Anyway, just wanted to check in with you. Take care...tell everyone I said hi.

Amy

Gillian Day Hough said...

Thanks Steph.

Hey Amy!
Yes I am enjoying Ariel here. I was soooo ready for her to get here. I am very excited about coming home and seeing all my family and church family and hopefully spending some time on the lake :-). Well you tell Macie that I miss here, I love her, and give her a kiss for me. I cant believe Johnathan is already 2 years old! It just seems like yesterday when he was an infant and we were keeping him at the daycare! Awww I cant wait to hear him talk. I love school shopping. I always like picking out my own school supplies! How fun! Got to have the latest fashions of Hannah Montana! Thanks for checking in. Love yall and miss yall!