CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My New Do

Yesterday Michawn and I got to go to the mall in Goiania. This is the place Michawn likes to get away to when she wants something that feels like home. Even though this mall is not like the one we have close to Saline, it was awesome. This mall is 3 stories. Each story has a food court, each story has this McDonalds ice cream stand, and lots of stores (some of which are on all 3 stories). We started off our day by going to this little bakery for breakfast on the way out of town, went to the mall and saw a movie, got a bite to eat, and then we got our hair, nails, and toe nails done. To top off the night I got to experience a Brazilian wedding. We had a wonderful day!

Here are some pictures of the day!


Cass sleeping through part of the movie.

Michawn and Cass at Cass' first movie.



Trying to find that thumb.





The three levels of the mall.

McDonalds ice cream stand.

One of the places to eat at the mall. Sounds yummy but we didnt eat there cause Michawn didnt know if they had real syrup!

This was some Art Exhibit. Around the area it had a little "river" thing with water flowing and some lounge chair things but they were wooden and you could lay all the way down on them. I didnt get a picture but there were several men on them reading books.







The big sky light in the middle of the mall.



Before the hair cut!

I didnt realize my hair was that long!

Royal treatment! I had one lady on my hands, one on my toes, and the guy cutting my hair!



After!

I got a lot cut off!

Pictures form the Wedding!

The stage.



Upstairs they had a live orchestra! Talk about awesome!





During the ceremony.

I dont know if you can tell or not but the parents sit on stage, they do not have bridesmaids or groomsmen, I didnt get a picture of it but they have a processional of couples that mean a lot to them walk in and sit in the front. And they dress like they are going to prom or something. Very fancy.

One of the little girls that was in the wedding playing with Cass.

Cleaning up.

Breaking down all the music equipment.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that mall. Looks like it might beat the one we found in Dallas!

I really like that picture of "treating" yourself. That must have been awesome to have it all done at the same time--nails, toes, and hair!!

We had a great time at church tonight. The Youth shared about our mission trip. We had a slide show and then....HOMEMADE ICE CREAM and Watermelon.

We are still missing you and will be soooo glad to have you home soon. Hope you continue to have a wonderful time.

Love you,
Rebekah