CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Kid at Heart

Tuesday I got to spend the afternoon with the two older kids (Eissa was napping). Michawn went to the last Womens meeting for the semester, Joel went to Asas for work, and that afternoon the two were suppose to have a meeting with Asas to see about when they will be moving and where they will be going to serve. All of the couples with Asas is having a meeting and they are running a lot longer than planned so Michawn and Joel did not get to have their meeting and still have not had it as of now. But anyway while they were gone Grady, Hadley, and I had a little fun. First we did the sidewalk chalk, then we baked a cake, had a snack outside, and then went to the park after Eissa woke up. Unfortunately I only got pictures of the sidewalk chalk. But we had a lot of fun!

Everything we drew.





While I was drawing Grady's name he told me the "r" was wrong. He got a piece of chalk and drew an "R" so that lead me into a little lesson on Capital and Lower case letters. So I drew them all out so he could see. After we got done talking about them he was calling them "Big Case and Lower Case." It was sooooo cute.











Grady asked me to draw a elephant. This is my attempt at it. That is the daddy and momma elephant.

0 comments: