CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

The Brazilian Drink

When Grady and Hadley went to school, Michawn and I ran to this little store while Joel was still home for lunch to watch the two little girls. Michawn was wanting some coke so thats what we were going to the store to get. While we were there she got me this little drink. It is the thing here in Brazil and she wanted me to taste it. Since I have been here we have not really done much, we have just been chillin. This weekend I hope we are going to get a schedule made out of the things I will be doing for the next several weeks until Ariel gets here.

Here are just a few pictures of me tasting the drink. The drink was just ok, it was nothing to die for or do cartwheels over.


This is the little store we went to to get the goodies!


This is just the other side of the store.






I was trying to figure out what the taste reminded me of and saying it was ok.


I guess this is Joel's reaction to me tasting it. I guess he was remembering the taste in his mouth as I took the first sip of it.


Eissa had to have some too.

0 comments: