CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Getting Started

The time has come for me to head to Brazil to live with my cousin Michawn, her husband, and their 4 children for the summer. I have never really been much of a blogger or diary writer or anything of that sort, but those of you who know Michawn knows that she is a BIG time blogger. Well she told me I needed to get one and post everyday and put up pictures so everyone can have easy access to see and hear from me. So here I am getting a blog the day before leaving to go to Brazil I will be flying out of Shreveport tomorrow at 4:00 pm. Be in prayer for me, and my family that I am leaving back home. Pray that God will surround my family with comfort and peace. I can't imagine being in their shoes and watching my daughter, niece, or granddaughter leaving the country for 9 weeks. I on the other hand am very excited about this opportunity and hope that since I will be with my cousin and her children (by the way those of you who do not know, I absolutely love and adore kids) I wont get homesick. Love yall and will post more later.

1 comments:

Michawn said...

AWESOME!! Looks good. Can't wait to see you. You are in the air as I type this. Woohoo...see you soon!